- 1 cup finely chopped cooked beef
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked potato
- 5 & 1/2 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons worster shire sauce
- salt to taste
- dash of pepper
- 1 cup finely graded ritz crackers
- 1 teaspoon butter
- preheat oven to 350. combine first 5 ingredients,
- turn into a 1 quart casserole dish.
- toss cracker crumbs, with melted butter. sprinkle over top of casserole.
- bake about 30 minutes, or until heated through.
The Smileing Chef
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.