Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp snipped parsley
- ¼ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 1 broiler fryer, cut up
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- Mix crumbs, cheese, parsley, and oregano.
- Brush chicken with butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Put skin side up in ungreased large shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with any remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375°F until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Don't turn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.