Tastes just like Cracker Jacks. My aunt gave me this recipe 30 years ago.
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor or vanilla
- 6 quarts popped corn
- Peanuts or mixed nuts
- Boil first 4 ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add flavoring and soda.
- Stir well through popcorn and add nuts.
- Spread on cookie sheets and bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.