- 32 small oysters (Bluepoints or Olympias if possible)
Wine garlic sauce Edit
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic very finely minced
- 1 cup chablis
- 4 tbs chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- few drops Tabasco
- Open the oysters.
- Leave them on the half shell and place on baking sheets.
- Combine the wine garlic sauce ingredients.
- Ladle half of above sauce (1 tsp per oyster) on each one.
- Bake at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Ladle the remaining sauce uniformly over the oysters again.
- Serve immediately, four per person, with lemon wedges on a 9-inch plate (or on hot rock salt if available).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.