- 8-10 potatoes (Yukon gold or other)
- 2 onions
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.2 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- Shred potatoes, garlic and onions in food processor or with hand grater.
- Put oil in baking pan.
- Heat in oven while mixing ingredients.
- Put shredded potatoes, garlic and onions in large bowl.
- Add salt pepper and eggs.
- Pour 2 tbsp hot oil into mixture.
- Blend well and pour back into hot pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes until browned
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.