- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tlbs melted butter
- 1 tsp Tony's Creole seasoning or (salt/pepper)
- 1 lb sausage (sliced medium & halved)
- 5 - 6 whole scallions (chopped)
- 1 tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 deg.
- Brown sausage and scallions in oil in a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Blend flour, milk, eggs, butter and Tony's.
- Pour batter over sausage, and top with tomatoes.
- Bake until puffed and set, about 30 minutes.
Serve with any toast and jelly, Great!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.