- 3 oz beef minute steak
- 1 small potato
- 2 tbsp carrot (sliced)
- 2 tbsp onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp celery (sliced)
- 2 large tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place steak on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Layer vegetables in order given.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Wrap in foil, sealing ends securely.
- Bake at 350f for 1 hour.
- Microwave: place in plastic wrap.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 3 medium-fat meat, 1 bread, ½ vegetable calories: 37
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.