- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 1 glass of warm milk
- 20 g yeast
- 5 glasses of flour
- nuts and sugar for filling
- 1 glass of sugar and ½ glass of water for syrup
- Whip the eggs, warm milk and butter together.
- Add vanilla, a little bit of nutmeg, yeast and flour.
- When the dough is ready, take a rolling pin and make a thin circle the size of your pie pan.
- Put the crust in the pan and add a portion of the filling evenly on the crust.
- Then make another thin circle and add more filling on top.
- You should have at least 6 or 8 thin circles with filling on top of them.
- Make one final layer of crust to put on the top.
- Cut the pie into individual size pieces and place one nut on the top of each piece.
- Pour a some syrup on each piece and place into the oven at 250 f for approximately 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.