Green onion pancake
- 1 bunch green onions, cut in a bias
- ½ onion, thin slice
- ½ carrot, thin julienne
- ¼ lb shrimp , chopped
- ¼ lb bay scallops , chopped
- ¼ lb clams , chopped
- ⅛ lb squid , chopped
- 1 cup water (3 – 4 tbsp more)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dwen jang (Korean bean paste)
- In a big bowl, combine all ingredients for batter with a whisk.
- Or you can purchase "Korean pancake mix" from Korean market, and combine 1cup water with ¾ cup (to 1 cup) mixture.
- Combine all vegetables and seafood into a batter and mix well.
- In a non-stick pan, put 3 – 4 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Make a pancake about 4 – 5 inches in diameter.
- Serve with soy dipping sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.