- 100 grams of small green onions
- 50 grams of scallions
- 1/3 cup of clam meat
- 1/2 cup of oysters
- 1/2 cup of hard-shelled mussels
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Ingredients "A"
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of rice flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of water
- Ingredients "B"
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of red pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
- Trim the small green onions and scallions and cut them into 4-inch lengths.
- Wash oysters, clams, and hard-shelled mussels in brine (5 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt) and drain on a wicker tray.
- Slice oysters, clams, and hard-shelled mussels.
- Beat "A" with a whisk into a light batter and mix half the chopped seafood in the batter.
- Place the green onions and scallions parallel in an oiled pan at a low heat and ladle a scoop of the batter onto them.
- After the patty cooks slightly, sprinkle the sea food and spread a little bit of batter again on the top.
- Turn the patty and fry until each side becomes appetizingly yellowish brown.
- Serve the pan-fried green onion and sea food with vinegar soy sauce mixed with "B".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.