- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 half teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fruit vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Peel the cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove and discard the seeds.
- Cut the cucumbers crosswise into half-inch slices.
- Add tomatoes finely cut.
- In a wide mouth bottle with a tight fitting lid combine the sauce ingredients and shake until thoroughly blended.
- Pour over the slices of cucumber and toss just before serving.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.