Description[edit | edit source]
A lovely asian sweet to serve with coffee or just as a treat.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 500 g glutinous-rice flour
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pandan spice essence
- 120 g palm sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Place rice flour in bowl, make well in centre.
- Add coconut cream and pandan essence.
- Mix to form firm dough. Knead lightly.
- Bring saucepan of water to boil.
- Cut palm sugar into 5 cent coin pieces in size.
- Roll tablespoons of dough in your hands and insert plam Sugar into dough so it is in the centre and enclosed by the dough.
- Roll into ball.
- Cook balls in boiling water a few at a time until they float to the surface.
- Remove with slotted spoon and roll in dessicated coconut.
- Transfer to plate and serve at room temperature. Do not refrigerate. Eat on the day of making.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.