- 7 oz wild Troll King salmon fillets
- 1 Manila mango
- ¼ tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 poblano chile
- ½ red bell pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Remove skin and seeds from mango, extracting as much pulp and juice as possible.
- Place in blender, add lime juice, water, honey, and ginger.
- Process until smooth.
- Remove seed and pith from peppers.
- Slice on the bias into ½ inch strips.
- Sear in ½ tbsp of hot oil until slightly charred and tender.
- Add garlic and soy sauce, continue cooking until dry.
- In a hot pan add remaining oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add , cut side down, and sear until light brown.
- Turn and place in 450° oven until done (approximately six minutes).
- Serve on peppers and mango coulis with seasonal vegetables and potatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.