- Serves 6
- 4 round rolls
- 2 anchovies rinsed and chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced (optional)
- 2 small black olives, rinsed, pitted
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 egg, hard boiled egg and chopped
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Slice the roll in half horizontally. Remove part of the bread to allow space for the filling.
- Divide all the filling evenly among the 4 rolls.
- Begin by drizzling the bottom of the rolls with a little oil.
- Drop some Onion, bell pepper, tomato, egg, anchovy (if you are using it) and into each roll bottom (the filling amounts are personal choices).
- Season to your taste with vinegar. Cover the roll with the top half.
- Serve cold.
Nutritional information Edit
For 1 pan bagnat without anchovies:
- calories: 141
- exchanges: 1½ starch/bread, ½ fat
- carbohydrate: 21 | potassium: 227 | protein: 5 | sodium: 194 | Fat: 5 | cholesterol: 68 | fiber: 2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.