Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 35 Squares
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12-oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- ice cream, any flavor
- 1 (22-oz) bottle chocolate or other flavor syrup
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugars and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and nuts.
- Spread into 15½"x10½"x1" baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool; cut into 2" squares.
- Top with your favorite ice cream and syrup.
- Serve garnished with strawberries, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.