- 1 cup of softened butter
- ¾ cups of evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cups of all purpose wheat flour
- 1 cup of corn flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of raisins
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 10 cloves
- Stir the eggs for 1 minute. Reserve.
- Break the cinnamon sticks into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until well mixed. Pour into the baking pan and put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Pinch with a clean knife. If it doesn't stick to the knife, take out of the oven.
- Let cool before taking out of the pan.
- Serve with hot cocoa or coffee.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.