- Ethnicity - Assamee, North East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 150 no: Gym pumpkin, dims
- 2 no: Large potatoes, diced
- 1 no: Large brirtjal, diced
- 2 no: Large dry chillies, slit
- 2 tbsps: Cooking oil
- ½ tsp: fenugreek seeds
- ½ tsp: Aniseeds
- ½ tsp: mustard seeds
- ½ tsp: cumin seeds
- 2 no: Bay Levels
- 2 no: Green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp: turmeric power
- 1 tsp: milk
- ½ tsp: Sugar
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil and add all the spices.
- Stir-fry the spices, add the cut vegetables and mix well.
- Add the green chillies, Sugar, salt, turmeric and mix thoroughly.
- Pour enough water and add milk to cook the vegetables.
- Simmer till vegetables are tender and the water is absorbed.
- Serve hot with luchies (pooris) or rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.