- Shred the white cheese, and mix with the yuca flour and baking powder.
- Knead the mixture.
- Add salt to taste, and water while mixing the dough.
- Cut small amounts of the mixed dough, roll.
- Place the pieces on a greased baking pan, and bake for about 20 minutes.
See also Edit
- [Pandeyuca http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandeyuca] on Wikipedia - original source of the description section, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.