A rather unusual combination of ingredients go to produce this rich Indian dessert that is served with puris on special occasions.
- 1 litre milk
- 3/4 cup fresh corn, grated
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking paneer, cubed
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds and pistachios
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Mix together the milk and grated corn.
- Put on the stove and cook, stirring often.
- After 15 minutes, add the Sugar and the paneer cubes.
- Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Add the almonds and pistachios when the consistency becomes fairly thick.
- Mix in the cardamom powder and remove from the flame.
- Serve either at room temperature or cool in the refrigerator first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.