Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 minutes
- 4 Servings
- 8 slices sourdough bread (or other round loaf bread)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- ½ lb deli turkey
- ½ lb deli ham
- ½ lb sandwich pepperoni
- ½ lb Genoa salami
- pepperoncini peppers, cut into rings
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Start heating the grill.
- Place 1 slice of mozzarella on each of 4 slices of bread.
- Place 1 slice of provolone on each of the other 4 slices of bread.
- Top the mozzarella with pepperoni, salami and pepperoncini.
- Top the provolone with turkey, ham and cheddar.
- Place the two halves of the sandwiches together.
- Brush the top of the first sandwich with the melted butter.
- Place the sandwich butter side down on the grill.
- Brush the other side with melted butter.
- Grill till bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Continue with the other sandwiches.
- A George Foreman grill works great with these sandwiches but even a stove top grill would work.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.