- 1 lb of small or medium red potatoes
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 cup of milk
- a bunch of cilantro
- a bunch scallions
- white cheese
- table salt
- Peel the papas partially leaving some skin on.
- Boil the papas until tender.
- Chop onions, cilantro, and tomato into fine small pieces.
- Shred about ½ cup of white cheese.
- Stir fry the onions cilantro and tomato in a frying pan.
- Add the milk, cheese, and salt to taste.
- Turn heat to low, and let it simmer until it thickens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.