- 2 cups papaya nectar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small papaya, about 8 oz, peeled, seeded and cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp minced fresh mint
- Heat 1 cup papaya nectar with sugar over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, and cool.
- Place remaining nectar and papaya pieces in blender, and process until smooth.
- Combine cooled nectar, papaya mixture, ginger and mint in bowl of ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- When almost firm, serve, or store in plastic freezer container until ready to use.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.