- Serves 4
- 2 small papayas (papaws) ( about 3 inches in diameter)
- rum raisin ice cream
- 4 tablespoons of nutmeg
- Slice papayas (papaws) in half.
- Scoop out seeds with a spoon.
- Place the 4 halves upright in the center of their own desert plates.
- Add a large scope of ice cream in the center of each papaya (papaw).
- Pour warm caramel over the ice cream and around papaya (papaw).
- Dust with nut meg and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.