Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 side-dish servings
- 2 Japanese or Asian eggplants
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 large bulb fennel
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini or crookneck squash
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sheet parchment (in paper-goods aisle)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and thinly slice vegetables (use a mandolin for more uniform results).
- Place in a large bowl and toss vegetables with remaining ingredients.
- Cut a sheet of parchment the size of a cookie sheet and line pan with it.
- Spread vegetables without overlapping; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until vegetable edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 106 calories | 3.3 g fat (0.5 g saturated fat) | 17.8 g carbohydrates | 3.7 g protein | 5.4 g fiber
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.