- 1 pound unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Realemon™ lemon juice from concentrate
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 California avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Cut yellow squash and zucchini lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
- Whisk together oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add vegetable strips, and toss gently to coat.
- Cut 4 (15- x 12-inch) pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil; fold in half lengthwise.
- Trim each into a heart shape.
- Place hearts on 2 baking sheets.
- Coat 1 side of each with vegetable cooking spray.
- Layer shrimp, vegetable mixture, avocado, tomato halves, and thyme sprigs evenly on 1 side of each heart coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with remaining oil mixture.
- Fold over remaining half of paper.
- Pleat and crimp edges together to seal.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Cut an X in the top of each paper packet, and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.