- ¼ cup Vegan butter
- ¼ cup soy Parmesan cheese
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 8 thick sliced firm vegan bread
- 1½ tablespoon soy mayo
- 1½ tablespoon vegan Dijon mustard
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced thinly
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1½ cup alfalfa sprouts
Vegan butter Edit
- Blend together the "butter", parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Spread a portion of the mixture on one side each slice of bread.
- Grill vegan bread slices in batches on a non-stick frying pan for about 3 minutes, until crisp and deep brown.
- When done, set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend the mayo and mustard.
- On a piece of toast, spread a layer of the mayo mixture, avocado, tomatoes, onions, and sprouts.
- Place another toast slice on top and enjoy this incredibly delicious sandwich!! yum!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.