Contributed by Linda in Tennessee via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 chicken breasts halves, skinless, about 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 15x10x1 inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Dip chicken in butter; coat with combined remaining ingredients.
- Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.