- “Loio Rosso” lettuce
- “Trocadero” lettuce
- “Hoja de Roble” lettuce
- Parmesan cheese
- cured gouda cheese
- olive oil ice cream
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Wash and disinfect the various lettuces with bicarbonate.
- Then chop them up into medium pieces.
- Next, place them in a vessel, dressing them with the balsamic vinegar, the olive oil, the salt, the pepper and a bit of sugar (mix the dressing separately).
- Cut the two cheeses into thick shavings with a cheese grater.
- Place a scoop of olive oil ice cream on the plate.
- Next, cover the decorative dish with plenty of the salad leaves.
- Finally place the cheese shavings around the salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.