- Fresh Gourmet Pork Sausages.
- Pork Chops
- Beef Short Ribs
- Skirt Steak
- Cut-up Chicken with bones
- Season all the meats except the sausages with salt and pepper.
- Fire up your grill so that all the coals give off an even medium temperature. You want all your meats to be well browned and slightly crispy NOT blackened. The meats should be grilled at a slow but reasonable time in order for them to be cooked in their own juices. Place the Chicken, sausages, and Pork before anything else since they take longer to cook. When the meat is cooked to your preference then serve immediately.
- Be sure to accompany your meats with a bowl of Chimichurri sauce at the table.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.