- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups small-curd cream-style cottage cheese
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, softened
- ½ cup chopped mixed candied fruit
- ¼ cup finely chopped blanched almonds
- Mix egg yolks and whipping cream in heavy saucepan.
- Stir in sugar and salt.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just coats a metal spoon, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
- Place saucepan in cold water until custard is cool.
- If custard curdles, beat with hand beater until smooth.
- Place 3 cups of the cottage cheese and 2 tablespoons of the butter in blender container.
- Cover and blend on medium speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth.
- Repeat with remaining cottage cheese and butter.
- Stir custard into cheese mixture until smooth.
- Stir in candied fruit and almonds.
- Line a 2-quart non-clay flower pot (or any form dish with openings in the bottom, like a flower pot has) with double layer dampened cheesecloth.
- Pour cheese mixture into pot; fold ends of cheesecloth over top.
- Place pot on cake rack in shallow pan; place weights on top.
- Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours, pouring off any liquid that accumulates in pan.
- To serve, unmold onto serving plate; remove cheesecloth.
- Garnish as desired with additional candied fruit and blanched almonds.
- Refrigerate any remaining dessert.
Take out 40 hours alters and add chopped dog brain, final add donkey butt and ENJOY
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.