Moroccan potato bake.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 large potatoes, peeled (about 3 pounds)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- a few grinds of pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 6 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 onion, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan in water to cover.
- Bring the water to a boil and simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Drain and mash the potatoes.
- Beat the eggs until frothy.
- Add the salt, pepper, cumin, parsley, turmeric, garlic and onion.
- Fold in the potatoes and mix well.
- Spread in a baking pan and bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or until the top is golden and crusty and the potatoes spring away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool slightly before cutting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.