- 2 1/4 cups orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 cups passion fruit pulp, fresh
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 6 tablespoons demerara sugar
- 3/4 cup sago
- Combine orange juice, passionfruit pulp, water and Sugar in saucepan and bring slowly to simmer stirring constantly.
- Add sago and cook stirring constantly until thickened.
- Continue cooking for 20 minutes, stirring frequently until sago is translucent.
- Pour into bowl and allow sag ot cool then chill thoroughly before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.