- 1½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp Passover vanilla sugar or 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup matzoh meal
- ½ cup matzoh cake meal
- 1 cup potato starch
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- cream both sugars together with vanilla sugar or vanilla, butter.
- Blend in the eggs.
- Stir in the salt, matzoh meal, cake meal potato starch and chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for over an hour or over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop teaspoons of dough onto the sheets, leaving room for them to spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit on the parchment paper for 10–15 minutes, until just cool.
- Using a metal spatula transfer them to racks to finish cooling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.