- 2 cups matzoh farfel
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ⅔ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup pitted dates, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a spoon until well mixed.
- Using a non-stick shallow baking pan, spread the mixture evenly inside.
- Bake for 90 minutes, until the mixture browns.
- Watch carefully after 1 hour to make sure it does not get too brown.
- Cool and store in a airtight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.