- Mix together and refrigerate ½ hour.
- Roll into 8 balls and drop into boiling vegetable broth seasoned-water.
- Turn down heat and boil gently for 20 minutes.
- Remove from water with slotted spoon and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees on lightly PAM-sprayed cookie sheet.
- They can be made ahead and refrigerated until use.
- Do not put cold matzo balls into warm soup; warm them up first by dunking in hot water.
- Serve with vegetable broth.
- This makes very small matzo balls, so plan on 3-4 per serving.
- Roll into 16 balls.
- Boil for 1 minute, then place on sprayed baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes at 400 °F.
- If made that day, I don't think these need to be refrigerated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.