- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 cups matzoh farfel
- ½ tsp cinnamon, more or less
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup grated coconut
- peel of 1 orange, grated
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- In a large saucepan, heat the honey with the oil.
- Add the sesame seeds, pecans and the almonds and cook in the honey mixture, over medium heat fro 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the farfel, raisins, cinnamon, coconut, orange peel and the marmalade, and cool over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread the granule on a greased cookie sheet and cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Note: after Pesach you can replace the farfel with atonal in the recipe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.