- 10 oz small dried pasta shapes, such as twists or small shells
- 8 oz pkg. baked marinated tofu (any flavor), finely diced
- 2 large stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup soy mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup chopped black olives
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta; stir to prevent sticking.
- Cook according to package directions until just tender.
- Drain, rinse under cold running water until cool, then drain again.
- Transfer to large serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Cover and chill until needed or serve right away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.