- 4 chicken breast - diced up into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch of broccoli (or 10 oz frozen chopped) - diced up into bite sized pieces
- 5 to 10 garlic cloves - minced or pressed
- basil and oregano - to taste (approx. ½ tsp each)
- 1 medium carton half and half or half a litre of Double cream and half a litre of Milk.
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 x 10oz pack of small shell pasta
- olive oil
- grated Parmesan cheese - to taste
- Start water boiling for pasta and add pasta when boiling, cook until done and then drain.
- Cook broccoli (i steam fresh - or follow frozen package directions).
- Brown chicken pieces in olive oil, add tomatoes and garlic, simmer for approx 3 minutes, add basil and oregano, simmer again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add half and half.
- Simmer again for 3 to 7 minutes, add pasta, broccoli and Parmesan cheese, stir well and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.