- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, undrianed
- 1 cup ditalini pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- In soup pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add bacon, carrots, celery, onion and garlic.
- Cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add kidney beans.
- Smash cannellini beans with a fork and add to soup.
- Bring to boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.