This was enjoyed by many at a Super Bowl Party (Football)
- 1½ cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks save the juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1½ cups cantaloupe, cut into cubes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut in halves
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then rinse, drain and cool well.
- Drain the pineapple, well, and reserve 2 tablespoons of the juice.
- Set the juice aside for the dressing.
- Combine the yogurt, sour cream, and the pineapple juice for the dressing.
- Combine the other ingredients pasta, pineapple chunks, cantaloupe, grapes and strawberries.
- Now add the dressing and toss gently.
- Chill and serve cold!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.