Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 20 circles of Pasta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of leeks finely diced
- 1 lb of ground Pork or Beef
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 6 tomatoes cut into quarters
- Ground black pepper
- 1 cup of white wine
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Boil Pasta adding some salt to the water, reserve.
- Sautee all the ingredients.
- Add the wine and water adjusting when necessary until the meat is tender.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Arrange a layer of Pasta in the plate.
- Put some of the meat mixture on top and another layer on top.
- Arrange 5 layers per serving.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.