- 1 lb cooked pasta, such as fusilli, penne or shells
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced and blanched
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
Miso dressing Edit
- 1 to 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup mellow miso
- 1 to 1¼ cups vegetable broth, heated
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- In large bowl, combine pasta, bell peppers, onion, zucchini and broccoli.
- Make dressing: in medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add scallions and garlic and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 1 minute.
- Stir in miso.
- Gradually stir in broth.
- When miso and broth are well blended, stir in parsley and red pepper flakes.
- Pour miso dressing over pasta mixture and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.