From the recipe files of Sue Smith
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp fat-free "chicken-style" broth
- 1 x 14½ oz can stewed tomatoes
- ½ cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup fat free parmesan cheese
- Cut up shrimp into bite size pieces and saute with garlic in broth.
- Add stewed tomatoes, stir and simmer for five minute.
- Add skim milk, flour, and green onions.
- If you use the red pepper, stir it in now.
- Sprinkle in parmesan cheese.
- Cook on low until all ingredients are blended.
- Do not boil.
- Serve over pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.