- 8 ounces Atkins Quick Quisine™ pasta cuts, spaghetti
- ¼ pound thin asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup zucchini, cut into ¼-inch strips (1 small zucchini)
- ¼ cup button mushrooms, sliced (about 2 large mushrooms)
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips (about ¼ medium pepper)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup green onions, chopped (about 2 green onions)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- For the sauce: in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, cook oil, green onions and garlic until garlic begins to color, about 1 minute.
- Set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add asparagus, green beans, zucchini, mushrooms and red pepper to pasta water during last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and return to pot.
- Turn heat down to low and toss pasta and vegetables with sauce.
- Cook to heat through, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.