- 2 large California avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 Cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ Cup olive oil, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 16 oz bow tie Pasta, cooked
- ½ Cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 (3-ounce) package goat Cheese, crumbled
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large Dutch oven. Cook spinach, Pasta, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with avocado pesto and pine nuts. Sprinkle with Cheese, and serve immediately.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.