A Catfish recipe.
- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised catfish fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced artichoke hearts
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into julienne strips
- ⅔ cup heavy cream or milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta or vermicelli
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cut catfish fillets in half crosswise and slice into thin strips.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add catfish strips and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in artichokes, bell pepper, carrot and zucchini and sauté until vegetables are tender and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Stir in cream or milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep sauce warm while preparing the pasta.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and place in a serving bowl. Pour cream mixture over the pasta, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss well.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.