- 1 lb of spaghetti or fettuccine
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 8 very ripe tomatoes sliced
- 1 small red onion diced into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 red peppers
- 1 pinch of oregano
- black pepper
- Put the ground beef in a bowl, mix in the onion, add a pinch of oregano, a pinch of pepper and a teaspoon of salt.
- In a shallow pan heat a tablespoon of oil. Add the ground beef and stir so it cooks uniformly. Add two tablespoons of water and the tomatoes. Let simmer at low heat. Adjust water when necessary.
- When the meat is ready let the liquid evaporate to make a thick sauce. Adjust salt to taste. Turn off the heat and reserve.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions in the package. When it is ready top with the beef sauce and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.