PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND BASIL
- 1 pound campanelle or farfalle pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 6 oz ricotta or feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a serving bowl, toss tomatoes, ricotta, olives, basil and oil
- Drain cooked pasta.
- Add to tomato mixture, tossing to combine.
- GARNISH WITH PARMESAN CHEESE.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.