- 1 kg of baby Beef neck or shoulder joint,
- 150 gr of onions,
- 100 gr of well smoked Bacon,
- 150 gr of carrots,
- 1 celery root,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 1 dcl of red wine,
- 2 bay leaves,
- Beef soup,
- 1 fresh tomato,
- tomato purée,
- Fry on oil meat stuffed with Bacon and carrots.
- Add Onion, the remaining Bacon and carrots, celery, garlic, bay leaves, Beef soup and braise till the meat becomes tender.
- When the meat is almost cooked, add wine, tomato, tomato purée and braise for 15 more minutes.
- When the meat is almost tender, take it out, cut in pieces, put in a pan, pour the sauce over it and braise for a couple of minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.