- 1½ lbs lean boneless lamb shoulder
- 12 oz beer
- 2 can broth
- 3 cup new potatoes
- 2 cup carrot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp seasoned pepper
- 1 brown gravy mix
- 2 cup green cabbage
- In 3-quart pan with cover, heat oil.
- Add onion and saute until brown; stirring occasionally.
- Add lamb and saute, stirring until browned.
- Stir in beer or water, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix in broth and gravy mix.
- Add potatoes and carrots, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cabbage and cook just until cabbage turns a bright green.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.